The Monte Carlo Façade
The Monte Carlo Façade consisted of the construction of 4 unique entertainment venues:
- 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria: The Shaw-Lundquist team delivered, 800 Degrees, a pizzeria offering guests the experience of creating a gourmet personal pizza baked at 800-degree in a wood-burning oven. The 3,000 sf indoor dining room and 1,000 sf outdoor patio seat approximately 120 pizza lovers.
- Sambalatte: This award-winning coffee shop features a coffee bean roaster and a state-of-the-art coffee lab, providing “The Theatre of Coffee,” where guests can watch the experts as they skillfully roast the beans. Guests can indulge in signature house blends or creative creations while they watch live entertainment on Sambalatte’s outdoor patio.
- BLVD Creamery: This design/build project features a vibrant ice cream shop with sorbets, cereal-flavored milks and other dessert novelties including flavors such as watermelon-jalapeño, avocado and pinot noir. Pops of pastel colors set against bright white walls and an upbeat soundtrack of indie alternative and post-punk new wave tunes welcome guests of all ages.
- Yusho Japanese Grill & Noodle House: Japanese street food comes to Las Vegas with Yusho. The cuisine showcases varieties of steamed buns, unique ramens, house-made pickles, fresh meats, and surprising desserts. Yusho’s innovative beverage program features six cocktails on tap as well as an immense selection of Japanese craft beers and road ready sakes.
- MGM - Las Vegas, NV
- Combined Construction Value: $7.75M